Do you feel overwhelmed with management and administrative responsibilities when you would rather spend your time treating animals?
Are you putting in too many hours at work?
Are you able to spend quality time with family and friends?
Are there days you wish you could just be a veterinarian?
Would you like to immediately enjoy the financial rewards of the equity you have built in your practice, while still continuing to practice if you choose?
Practice owners that choose to sell to Innovetive Petcare enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- Financial Security & Diversification. Ability to take equity built from the practice and invest in other diversified assets prior to retirement.
- Relief from the Burden of Ownership. Alleviate the burdens of management, while remaining dedicated to the practice of veterinary medicine.
- Enjoy a Healthy Work-Life Balance. Obtain scheduling flexibility and the ability to gradually reduce work flow over time.
- Practice Succession. Continue the legacy of your practice by ensuring continued growth and success with the support of a committed Innovetive Petcare team.
In addition, the clinic itself benefits from being a part of the Innovetive Petcare group.
Local Practice of Medicine
Innovetive Petcare believes in supporting local medical standards established by veterinarians at each hospital. We believe that veterinary medicine is best practiced when local veterinarians craft their own hospital- and community-specific strategies for high-quality patient care. Innovetive Petcare supports clinics in achieving their medical goals while avoiding any single standardized national plan or formulary.
Innovetive Petcare allows veterinarians to focus on patient care because we assume the responsibility for business operations such as accounting, marketing, human resources, and other non-medical business services.
Tools to Grow Your Practice
Innovetive Petcare invests in the growth and success of our clinics. Some of the tools we provide include:
- Marketing & Advertising
- Staff Training & Development
- Recruiting, Hiring & Human Resources
- Finance & Accounting
- Capital Equipment Acquisition
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting
- Vendor Negotiation and Discounts
Sharing Best Practices
In addition to the great home office support team, Innovetive Petcare creates and fosters a collaborative peer-learning environment. Best practices and success formulas are shared among all of our clinics.