Springs Veterinary Care is a growing, full-service small animal hospital seeking a part time Veterinary Technician to join our amazing team. We manage medical, surgical, and dental cases. The successful candidate will share our commitment to delivering exceptional service to our clients and their pets with a friendly, compassionate, and positive presence. Applicants must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, and team-oriented.
As a Veterinary Technician, you will:
- Care for dogs and cats
- Anesthetize pets
- Radiograph patients
- Conduct laboratory procedures
- Demonstrate compassionate patient restraint
- Assist in surgery
- Perform general technical duties
- Assist at reception as needed
- a warm, friendly, and supportive work environment
- a reasonable schedule that includes weekdays and Saturdays
- generous pay and benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K with a match, development opportunities, and more
We consider this role critical to the quality of care we offer and the growth of our practice.
Please express your interest by submitting a letter of interest and resume. Applications are held in the strictest confidence.
|Job Category||Veterinary Technician|