Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic is dedicated to exceeding client expectations in the care of their pets. The Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic in New Braunfels seeks a veterinary technician to help us meet that mission. The veterinary technician supports the veterinarians by assisting them, improving quality of care, and relieving them of technical work and administrative detail.
Specifically, we seek a veterinary technician with small animal experience to:
- Restrain and treat patients
- Assist with anesthesia and surgery
- Perform laboratory procedures
- Take and process radiographs
- Maintain records and computer files
- Stock supplies and maintain inventory and equipment
- Admit and discharge patients
- And more
In return for your hard work and team effort, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, CE, 401k match, and more
- Opportunity for ongoing learning
- Great work environment
If this sounds like the right job for you and you have 2 or more years of experience in this role, please send your resume and a letter of interest for consideration. All inquiries will be kept confidentially.
Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic is a premiere provider of veterinary services to pet, horse, and livestock owners. We operate from four locations: Lockhart, New Braunfels, Luling, and Gonzales. Our veterinarians and staff take great pride in our work and our service to the community. We look forward to meeting you!
|Job Category||Veterinary Technician|