Are you friendly and motivated to provide exceptional customer service? Can you manage multiple tasks in a busy environment? Would you like to learn new things?
Our new receptionists needn’t have veterinary practice experience but they must be diligent, devoted to our clientele, and motivated to learn. As our receptionist, you are the face of our extraordinary hospital to the public.
Responsibilities include caring for our clients and veterinary patients by:
- Greeting clients and patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering the telephone
- Setting up new clients and patients
- Preparation and maintenance of medical records
- Admitting and discharging patients
- Computer operation
- Financial transactions
- Front office duties
Our requirements are few, but essential. We seek a candidate with previous receptionist experience, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and grow.
Our full-time receptionists receive:
- Excellent salary
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and company-matching 401k
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Opportunity to grow your career as part of a fast growing emergency clinic
For more information or to apply please email your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.