Join the finest referral team in East Tennessee at Animal Emergency & Specialty Center of Chattanooga. We are currently seeking a board certified veterinary criticalist who is motivated and compassionate. The right candidate seeks to work with a team of like-minded professionals who are passionate about standards of care.
Join Specialty Director Jeff Phillips as well as a team of specialists at our state-of-the-art, fully-equipped emergency and specialty hospital.
Expect a flow of interesting cases as you collaborate with our specialty services including:
- 24-hour emergency & critical care
- Digital Radiology
- CT Scanner
- Fully equipped surgery suite
- Avian & exotics
- Cures for Cats Thyroid Treatment Center
- And much more!
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving practice offering growth opportunities and an excellent compensation and benefits package. Animal Emergency & Specialty Center of Chattanooga is a spacious, bright facility with an excellent support team and all the tools you need to diagnose and treat your cases.
Why work with Animal Emergency & Specialty Hospital of Chattanooga?
- Convenient work hours to ensure work / life balance
- Generous salary (commensurate with experience)
- Skilled support staff and a nurturing work atmosphere
- Top-of-the-line benefits package
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose built veterinary training programs
- Continuing education
- Well-equipped and maintained facility
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunity
Aside from this exceptional practice opportunity, Tennessee offers skiing & snowboarding, kayaking & white-water rafting, fishing, and countless hiking & biking trails throughout the nearby Smoky Mountains National Park. Tennessee has no state income tax and a low cost of living. This is a great place to raise a family in a safe environment with great schools.
We invest in our employees! We offer an amazing benefit packing including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K with company match, as well as continued education opportunities a very educational work environment.
Interested in learning more? Please send a CV and letter of interest to Kathryn Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates resumes will be kept confidential. Serious and casual inquiries welcome. We look forward to hearing from you!