Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic of Lockhart seeks a full-time assistant to assist our veterinary technicians with routine animal care and be responsible for kennel duties. This is an opportunity to gain valuable experience working with animals and to learn about veterinary medical care.
Why work with us at Chisholm Trail Animal Clinic? Chisholm Trail Veterinary Clinic is a premiere provider of veterinary services to pets, horses, and livestock. We operate from four locations: Luling, Gonzales, New Braunfels, and Lockhart. Our veterinarians and staff take great pride in their work and service to the community.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Assist veterinary technicians with proper and compassionate restraint, medication administration, and x-rays
• Maintain a clean, healthy environment for all boarding guests
• Feed and provide water for boarding guests per individualized needs
• Communicate with veterinary technicians and doctors when there is a medical problem
• Keep accurate boarding and medical records and computer files
• Do laundry and keep laundry area organized
• Bathe canine and feline guests as needed
Previous kennel or technician assistant experience highly preferred. Ability to work weekends and holidays a must.
We invest in our employees! All full-time employees are eligible for a full suite of benefits including paid time off, health insurance, and 401k. We also promote a wonderful learning environment and continued education.
If you believe in the same high quality care that we do and you want to work with a great team, please send your resume and letter of interest today! We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Veterinary Assistant|