Looking for a dynamic opportunity where you can really make a difference?
Veterinary Referral Hospital of Hickory seeks an experienced ER/ICU technician to join our powerhouse team. This is an opportunity to utilize your education and skillset to the fullest while continuing to grow. Work with board certified specialists and a great emergency medical team to provide optimal patient care.
As an ER/ICU technician, you will be compassionate and focused, work well under pressure, and have a great attitude. The schedule for this postion is Monday through Friday, 6am to 3pm.
• Taking radiographs and conduct CT scans
• Proper restraint of animals
• Monitor and Record Vital Signs
• Cleaning and Bandaging Wounds
• Administering IV Fluids and Injections
• Applying Casts
• Sterilizing Surgical Equipment
• Assist the surgeon during consultations and evaluations
• Administer anesthesia
• Prepping for and Assisting with Surgery
• Perform laboratory procedures
• Dispense medications
• Maintaining Case Files
• Comfort, support, and educate Pet Owners
• And more
Veterinary Referral Hospital of Hickory is the team of veterinarians other veterinarians call when they need special expertise, special procedures, or special equipment. We are the veterinary hospital that provides 24/7 emergency and critical care. We are committed to care that is as compassionate as it is advanced.
VRHOH offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package for all full-time employees including, health, dental, vision, 401K with a match, PTO, professional development program, and more!
If you have the skill and experience we are looking for, we would love to talk to you. Please send your resume and letter of interest today!
|Job Category||Veterinary Technician|