Animal Medical Center in Austin, TX seeks an experienced veterinarian to help us grow and share our passion practicing small animal medicine and surgery. We are a well-equipped, busy 2-doctor practice with a large and newly refreshed free-standing space in a great location.
Why Animal Medical Center?
We have been providing quality Austin vet care at the best economic value for more than 28 years. We have long-standing clientele that is testament to the high-quality medicine and care we provide our clients and their pets.
- Education and Professional Development. We encourage an environment where learning and developing is a core part of what we do. We want to provide the veterinary teams every opportunity to continue to learn and grow. We want our veterinarians to have a skilled team that embraces this culture.
- Extended marketing and operational support. As a strategic partner, our associate veterinarians will be able to focus their passion of providing exceptional patient care and lead their teams without being inundated with the day-to-day business operations. We help the practice thrive while you maintain the high quality patient care and unique individuality of what makes Crossroads Pet Hospital special.
- A core belief that veterinarians should be able to pursue their passion for exceptional animal care without sacrificing a healthy work-life balance. We take the health and well-being of our team members seriously, encouraging a well-rounded quality of life with the time to enjoy your family and interests outside of work.
- Generous compensation package
- Excellent benefit package that includes paid time off, health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plus a company match
- CE allowance and more
- Relocation assistance and paid state licensing, if applicable
No state income tax, affordability, and a strong economy! Aside from the exceptional practice opportunity we offer, Texas offers year around weather for an unlimited amount of outdoor activity. From top to bottom, there is no shortage of natural beauty to explore. Great schools make this a wonderful place to raise a family. And let’s not forget the delicious BBQ treats and the warm southern hospitality. If you haven’t thought about Texas, we think you should!
Ready to embark on a career with us? Please send your resume and cover letter for confidential consideration.